Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: Plotters

We are thinking about replacing our current plotter.  Does any have comments they would like to share about either of these two models: HP 500 (42") or the Encad Cadjet T-200?  I have always used HP plotters, but the Encad appears to be faster.  Any comments would be helpful.

TIA,
Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT