RE: In-Plane Rigidity Software

Gerard:

I know of 2 pieces of software that may be useful, based on what you have described:

(1) PCA-WALL (http://www.pcastructurepoint.com/soft/soft_profile.asp?l_family_id=7)
(2) StrucWall (http://www.structools.com/Products-StrucWall.html)

Dave Fanella

David A. Fanella, Ph.D., S.E., P.E.
Director of Engineering
S.K. Ghosh Associates, Inc.
1856 Walters Avenue, Suite 200
Northbrook, IL 60062
Ph: 847.291.9864
Fax: 847.291.9865
E-mail: dfanella(--nospam--at)skghoshassociates.com
Web Page: skghoshassociates.com