Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: In-Plane Rigidity Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: In-Plane Rigidity Software
- From: "YI" <YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:12:16 -0700
Check out the AnalysisGroup from IES: http://www.iesweb.com/analysisgroup.htm
There is a shear wall design component in there. Although I don't think it lets you do the type of multiple input you described in a spreadsheet fashion or something similiar. You can download a demo and check it out.
Y i Y a n g P.E.
Santa Rosa, California
- Prev by Subject: RE: In-Plane Rigidity Software
- Next by Subject: insulcrete
- Previous by thread: Re: questions about 3D modeling software for steel structures
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 16 Apr 2003