Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1997 UBC Concrete OMRF in Zone 2A[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1997 UBC Concrete OMRF in Zone 2A
- From: "Meyer, Jonathan" <jmeyer(--nospam--at)webbersmith.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:27:34 -0400
Title: 1997 UBC Concrete OMRF in Zone 2A
It has been discovered that different versions of the 1997 UBC have different footnotes for the same item in Table 16-N. One version (seventh printing) references footnote 8 which precludes the use of concrete OMRF in Zones 2A, 2B, 3 & 4 and the other version (CD version 1.2) references footnote 7 which relates to the total height of the building including cantilevered columns. It seems that footnote 8 is the correct one, but does anyone know which is correct?
- Prev by Subject: Re: 10/lw factor....why can't we get along?
- Next by Subject: Re: 1997 UBC Concrete OMRF in Zone 2A
- Previous by thread: RE: wind loads on CMU walls
- Next by thread: Re: 1997 UBC Concrete OMRF in Zone 2A