Re: questions about 3D modeling software for steel structures

Dinu,

Are you talking about the AISC specificatio0ns for steel design or the ACI
structural concrete code or something else?

If the first item, the AISC 1999 LRFD specification is available for free
at the following location in PDF format:

http://www.aisc.org/Content/ContentGroups/Documents/Engineering_and_Research2/248_Eng_LRFDSpec_Dec271999_witherrata.pdf

Other AISC specifications are also available for free in PDF format...you
can find them at www.aisc.org.

If the second item, the ACI concrete code is not a free document.  You can
order which ever version you want (2002, 1999, 1995, etc) from
www.concrete.org.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI