Finite Element and Reinforced Concrete

Does anyone know a good reference that covers finite element analysis of reinforced concrete? I hate to buy a book at random from Amazon. I am very familiar with finite elements from a theoretic and practical standpoint. I am looking for a reference that covers the practical nitty-gritty of modeling a brittle, cracked, anisotropic, composite material (reinforced concrete) using finite elements. I am not looking for a reference that simply states “drop the EI of your beams to 0.35EIg and treat it as a space frame.” I am looking for something significantly more sophisticated. Anyone got a favorite?

Eric Green