Re: questions about 3D modeling software for steel structures

> From: "dinu panturoiu" <dinup(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>

> STAAD PRO is a very cool program for 3D modeling. I have tested STAAD. I
> was very happy. I know also MULTIFRAME 4D. Test it. Is cool.

STAAD is still playing catch-up to MULTIFRAME in many respects.

> Can anybody help me to find ASCI code? (PDF or DOC format)

ACI? www.concrete.org
You can buy ACI 318-02 on CD. It would be too big to be a pdf download.

AISC? www.aisc.org
I believe that they have standards available for free download.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International