Re: Finite Element and Reinforced Concrete

Eric,

I have used the following reference quite a lot.  It is not merely a user's manual but describes the theoretical background and covers a broad range of approaches.  Granted it is quite old now, especially in the context of FEA, but I think it is still a valuable resource.  There may be a new edition but I could not find it on the ASCE web site.  It is not the conference proceedings which has a similar title.

ASCE Task Committee on FEA of R/C Structures, STATE OF THE ART REPORT ON FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE, American Society of Civil Engineers, NY, NY, 545 p, 1982.

Walter Sawruk, P.E.
Senior Consultant
ABSG Consulting, Inc.
Shillington, PA 19607 USA
Email: wsawruk(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com