Concrete Swimming Pool

I would appreciate any comments or criticisms which you
can offer.  I come from a steel background but over the
years have learned a bit about concrete.  I
undertook to design a children's swimming pool for a
municipality.  It is 50'long x 25' wide x 3' deep at
shallow end and 5' deep at deep end.  My concrete
experience has never included a liquid retaining
structure.  My primary design covered the the effects
of soil pressure and uplift-my walls are 10" and the
base slab is 10.5".  I then called for epoxy-coated 20M
bars(sorry-#6) at 6" on centre in all the water
surfaces for crack control with 2" cover.  The concrete
is regular 3500 psi and rebar is 60 ksi.  i would
appreciate your coments.

gary hodgson @ghodgson.vaxxine.com