RE: Concrete Swimming Pool

I would recommend ACI 350 to design it, not ACI 318.

Jim K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Puskas, David [mailto:DPuskas(--nospam--at)bswintl.com]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 8:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Concrete Swimming Pool

It has been my experience to hire a swimming pool engineer consultant
and have them do this for you.  I know in Southern California there are
a number of engineers that specialize in swimming pool design and have a
cook book approach based on experience and common construction
techniques which the swimming pool contractors commonly use.  Pool
Engineering is one firm that comes to mind.