Re: structural engineers in the world

Steve,

        There are more than 160,000 Professional engineers in Canada.  For more detailed information you can contact the Canadian Council of Professional Engineers.  They have a web site at

ccpe.ca

    Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

steve brook wrote:

 Hello everyone, I am starting a thesis about structural engineers and drafters in the world.Can anyone give me information in its respective countries about:- the number of structural engineers,- the number of drafters for the structural engineering industry- % for concrete structures, steel structures, both. ThanksSteve BrookMassachussets Institute of Technology

Do you Yahoo!?