Re: Concrete Swimming Pool

Gary,

        You seem to have the load cases determined and others are
indicating what code to use.  That only leaves the concrete mix design
specification.

        By the time you have the best concrete mix design for "water
retaining structures", namely swimming pools, you will probably have
much higher strength than 3,500 p.s.i.  You should consider all of the
implications of that fact.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson