Re: structural engineers in the world

Here is a website for Structural Engineers in Inida. Perhaps you can write to them to get your answer for the South Asia region.

http://www.sefindia.org/

Good luck.

From: steve brook <steve_brook2002(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: structural engineers in the world
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone, I am starting a thesis about structural engineers and drafters in the world.Can anyone give me information in its respective countries about:- the number of structural engineers, - the number of drafters for the structural engineering industry- % for concrete structures, steel structures, both. ThanksSteve BrookMassachussets Institute of Technology