Re: To Inc., or not to Inc.

Richard,

        This subject was discussed on this list a year or more ago.  If you
go to the archives and read those earlier discussions you'll get some pretty
good ideas regarding the major issues.  I forget what the subject title was;
but it was slightly different from what you selected above.

        This can be a rewarding endeavour.  Good luck with it.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson