Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Type K cement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Type K cement
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:39:40 EDT
Does anyone have experience with Type K cement?
As I understand it, it is currently available only from CTS and they only make it in Atlanta, Philadelphia and El Paso.
I have heard (don't know if it is true) that it is difficult to work with, somewhat similar to the problems you have with silica fume concrete and that you can end up with some serious cracking if you are not careful. Also, that it is pretty expensive.
I would be interested in hearing where it has been used and how it turned out.
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: Tuesday night Digest
- Next by Subject: Re: Type K cement
- Previous by thread: RE: To Inc., or not to Inc.
- Next by thread: Modeling of Grade Beam??