Re: Type K cement

Gail,

I have specified CTS concrete, and the project proceeded without special problems.  I had our concrete mix designed by a laboratory based on tests of specimens made with the aggregate that was currently in use by the supplier that we planned would provide the ready-mix concrete.  This project was in CA.

The CTS technical staff is very helpful: talk with Eric Schneekluth, Ed Rubin, or Harold Coffer.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net