RE: Concrete Swimming Pool

Roger and others,

Thanks for your replies.  I will look into higher
concrete strength.  I found out about ACI 350 but did
not have time to get it.  The water will be approx 6-8"
less than height and it is to be used for swwimming
lessons and recreation.  There is awading pool right
next to it for the young children.

Gary