Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Type K cement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Type K cement
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:38:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/2003 7:46:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Talk to a CTS rep yourself, they will tell you the truth!!
I'm not really interested in marketing info, more just interested in how much it is currently being used. My sense is not very much any more. It used to be manufactured by Martin Marrietta and SouthDown Cement and is now only manufactured by CTS. I think the clinker, for whatever reason, is actually made in Mexico.
There were in fact problems with using Type K cement on a project that I am involved in. My involvement has nothing to do with that portion of the project though and I am just asking for curiousity.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Type K cement
- Next by Subject: Re: Type K cement
- Previous by thread: Re: Type K cement
- Next by thread: Re: Type K cement