H-1B issue

Attention  ALL:

Please pass this along to individuals who might have been impacted by H-1B,  L1 visas,   or outsourcing.

If you are an H-1B worker  and have been abused by your employer send your story!

I just received a telephone call from  Richard Weingardt,  structural engineer

He is doing an article on H-1B,  L1  visas and its impact  to structural engineers
Few hear  - read  stories about the impact of H-1B,  L1 visas in the engineering disciplines of  civil/structural engineering.  Most   (ALL?)  of the focus is on IT   [information technology] workers and   possibly electrical engineers.   For many years  IT workers along with EE's sat silent.  Just now they as seeing the devastating effects these programs have had on their profession.

You can contact Mr. Weingardt at    303-671-7033   ext   13
http://www.richardweingardt.com/

He has his own Civil/structural engineering  firm  in Denver, Colorado
http://www.weingardt.com/

He is writing this article for an engineering publication  (Probably  Structural Engineer that goes out to 20,000  structural engineers)

I plan to give him some background,   but your input is  welcome!!

Bob Johnson
Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com

PS:

You might want to read  "H-1B debate flares as EE unemployment hits 7%"

      http://www.eetimes.com/story/OEG20030414S0055IEEE

Also see:
http://www.ieeeusa.org/forum/issues/H1Bvisa/index.html

A CRIME AGAINST AMERICANS
http://www.examiner.com/opinion/default.jsp?story=op.david.1224w

H-1B   >>>  The Bombing of the Middle Class
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/2/10/183350.shtml