Re: whistle blowing

I suggest that you contact the original engineer. My experience is that
there are usually about 5 sides to the story and quite often the obvious
things are not accurate or complete. For example there may have been
revisions to the plans which called for correcting many of the things you
have deemed to be wrong and these may not have been provided to you.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA