Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Modeling of Grade Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Modeling of Grade Beam
- From: "Rand Holtham, P.E., Sigma Engineers" <rand(--nospam--at)sigmaengineers.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:13:28 -0500
You have to calculate the cracked moment of inertia for your section. You should be able to find the proceedure in any reinforced concrete design book I use a book by McCormic that has it. Usually I find that the beams I use run about 22%-30% the gross moment of inertia.
Rand Holtham, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: MODAL ANALYSIS.
- Next by Subject: Modeling of Grade Beam??
- Previous by thread: Deicing Fluids
- Next by thread: RE: Steel naming conventions