Re: Concrete disintegration

I am back again !

Transit mixers often use "retarders" to inhibit early set during hauling. An indiscriminate over dosage of the same often ends up in the problem now faced by you.

So, my advise to you is to: check if some non-professional element of over dosage was really made.

Regards to all,

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, M. ASCE

Senior Structural Engineer

Saudi Oger Ltd

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********