Residential Work - Riverside San Diego Areas

We get frequent requests for residential projects (usually general public and contractors), small additions, remodels, new construction, etc...  and we do not do this type of work.

Is there anyone on the list who does perform this type of work in the Riverside and San Diego County areas of CA who would be interested in the referrals?

Feel free to respond off-line.