From: Larry Sanchez [mailto:sanchez(--nospam--at)abam.com]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 10:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Questions are too long

Just a general request......

Dear members of the "List",

Can all of us make our questions shorter or more brief ?

I am fairly new at this and it's really time consuming to read (let alone comprehend) and register the given question.

Forgive me but I am just trying to understand engineering questions better.

However, I understand that sometimes engineering questions may require some biography (given) information...

If that is the case, I believe a quick phone call (from anyone who's interested in helping out) could be a quicker and easier solution.

I don't mean to strike any nerves or make anyone mad....just trying to make our question/answer list more effective with simple questions.

The more complicated questions should require friendly phone conservation to anyone on the list who wants to help out.

Let me know if I am wrong be saying this.  I just want engineering to be easier to understand within our community....

Sincerely,

Larry Sanchez, P.E.
Engineer
Voice  702/736-6632