Re: environmental criteria for Israel

Dave,

You mean that you did not know that the United States _IS_ the whole
world?  After all, we really don't need anyone else so they might as well
not exist.

OK, political/sarcasitc mode off.  Bad Scottie...owww...the slap on my
wrist that I just gave myself should keep me in check for a while now.
<grin>

HTH, but it doesn't does it?

Scott
Ypsilanti