Re: E-mail replies...how do you do that?

Mark,

It is a function of the email client that you use.  I use Pine (all text
based) on a Unix box that I telnet to (actually I use SSH rather than
Telnet now as it is more secure).  Pine does this for me automatically
when I reply.

Outlook does it a little different.  You can have the original message
included in the reply INCLUDING the header information that will contain
the "from", a date/time sent, the "to" including CC, and the "subject"
line.  To achieve this in Outlook, I currently have Outlook set to
"include and indent original message text".  This causes the message to be
indented but not otherwise "highlighted" (such as teh ">" before each
line).  There are other options in Outlook.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI