Re: E-mail replies...how do you do that?

Mark,

BTW, if you wanted to use Pine for some reason (I only use it for this
email account), I believe that you could find a version that runs on
Linux.  I know there is a version that will run on a Mac running OS X
(which like Linux is essentially based off of UNIX).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI