Teaching Position

I have been asked to post an announcement about a teaching position in structures at the University of Edinborough (Scotland).  The attached web site has info  and I have a couple of files that I could e-mail anyone that was interested.

http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk

I think the requirements are somewhat flexible - although the announcement says they are looking for someone with a track record in structural mechanics,  it is apparently open to those just finishing their PhDs.

Gail Kelley