Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Teaching Position[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Teaching Position
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:20:33 EDT
I have been asked to post an announcement about a teaching position in structures at the University of Edinborough (Scotland). The attached web site has info and I have a couple of files that I could e-mail anyone that was interested.
I think the requirements are somewhat flexible - although the announcement says they are looking for someone with a track record in structural mechanics, it is apparently open to those just finishing their PhDs.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tapered Steel Beam Coating
- Next by Subject: Technical Peer Review Survey
- Previous by thread: Re: E-mail replies...how do you do that?
- Next by thread: Seismic loads in south Florida