MODAL ANALYSIS.

Dear sirs:

Can any one have informations about the time history of earthquake motion corresponding to for example to the hard site (Type S1) spectrum having for example a peak acceleration of 0.3g .
I want to work out from the time history using modal analysis instead
of the modal spectral acceleration obtained from the diagrams.

Can I use a Uniform acceleration and check the maximum response,I need some informations . I know it is some thing taken from previous data , but I need some thing used in the design .

Thanks .

Maaz