"Structural Engineering" Magazine

I am curious about "Structural Engineering" magazine.  Is it general or does
it tend to specialize in a specific area or discipline?  Would it be of
interest to Canadian engineers who deal with different codes than those in the
US?  What are the subscription rates?

Thanks,
Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON