Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Comprehensive SE Review Workshops in SF & LA, May-Oct 2003[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Comprehensive SE Review Workshops in SF & LA, May-Oct 2003
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:55:12 EDT
An excellent opportunity to learn with the best in the structural engineering profession. The 12 Saturday sessions, covering different topics, are dedicated to all material types and analysis techniques including dynamic analysis and steel LRFD design. Problems and solutions based on the 97 UBC and the 97 NDS, are discussed in detail in an interactive environment that provides ample opportunity for participation and discussion of code issues.
For additional details please see:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Comprehensive SE Review Workshops in LA & SF, May-October 2003
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete anchorage (ACI 318-02 Appendix D)
- Previous by thread: Re: "Structural Engineering" Magazine
- Next by thread: URGENT: Strong Motion and Seismic Hazards Mapping programs