Re: "Structural Engineering" Magazine

Gary,

It is free...at least in the U.S.  I don't know if that would change for a
Canadian address or not.  In fact, I just looked on their website
(www.gostructural.com) and the subscription page says for "U.S. RESIDENTS
ONLY".  Thus, I don't know what they would charge for a Canadian
subscriber...you could contact them and ask.

Is it worth...for me it is even if the content was bad as it is free.  In
general, I think it is an OK to good magazine.  Sometimes the articles can
be a little "weak", but then that is true for all magazines at one time or
another.  I think it would still be valuable for someone in Canada even
though some of the articles do get into the use of U.S. codes.  The real
question would be is it still valuable if you have to pay for it...that
depends on how much they make our Canadian friends pay...at least in my
opinion.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI