thanks to all on log cabin post

Thank you for the many private responses to my log cabin post. To all members of the list, forgive me for sending a "catch all" thank you via the list instead of individual private thanks.

The client is now in contact with a local Santa Clarita firm and since I have not heard to the contrary I assume the issue is resolved. Thanks to all who expressed a willingness to be involved, I wish each of you could do the work but....

Regards,

Mark D. Baker