Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
thanks to all on log cabin post[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: thanks to all on log cabin post
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:24:02 -0700
Thank you for the many private responses to my log cabin post. To all members of the list, forgive me for sending a "catch all" thank you via the list instead of individual private thanks.
The client is now in contact with a local Santa Clarita firm and since I have not heard to the contrary I assume the issue is resolved. Thanks to all who expressed a willingness to be involved, I wish each of you could do the work but....
Mark D. Baker
- Prev by Subject: test
- Next by Subject: Thermal Factor
- Previous by thread: RE: URGENT: Strong Motion and Seismic Hazards Mapping programs
- Next by thread: Column with torsion