Column with torsion

In a stroke of brilliance, one of my clients attached
a fitting through the fireproofing to a WF column in
his (my) new building.  It sustains about 7000 pounds
of tension horizontally, acting in the strong axis of
the column near the tip of the flange.

The bending I know how to analyze.  Can anyone offer
some guidance as to how the torsion component affects
my column interaction?  Thanks for any help.

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota