Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Short Course Announcement - Numerical Analysis in Geotechnical En gineering[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Short Course Announcement - Numerical Analysis in Geotechnical En gineering
- From: "Wernmark, Ulrika M K" <u.wernmark(--nospam--at)imperial.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:50:47 +0100
Numerical Analysis in Geotechnical Engineering
10 - 13 June 2003
Designed to provide practising civil engineers and numerical analysts with an insight into the use of the finite element method in geotechnical practice and to show, by means of practical examples, the restrictions, pitfalls, advantages and disadvantages of this approach. The course consists of lectures and workshops.
Presented by Prof. David Potts and Dr. Lidija Zdravkovic from Imperial College London, together with external speakers.
For further details please contact:
Ulrika Wernmark, Centre for Professional Development,Imperial College London, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 6886
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 6883
- Prev by Subject: RE: sheet piles, one more time
- Next by Subject: Shrinkage Test
- Previous by thread: Re: Historic Wood Structures, DECAY
- Next by thread: Looking for a Good Cold-Form Steel Design Reference