Out of plane wall anchorage

list members,

UBC section 1633.2.8.1(4) requires a 1.4 times factor for the design of the
steel elements of wall anchorage.  If the wall anchorage system contains
anchor bolts loaded in shear are the anchor bolts required to resist this
increase.  for instance a 3/4" anchor bolt in masonry (asd)is I think 1780#.
Would this increase in forces effectively reduce the capacity by 1.4 or
leaving 1270# x 1.33 per anchor if all spacing and anchorage requirements are
met.

Thanks,
Joseph R. Grill, PE