Glazing Wall subject to Aircraft Thrust

We're looking at the design of the backup structure to support a glass
curtain wall at a new airport terminal. Aircraft will depart the terminal
under their own power and the wall will be subject to a so-called "Breakaway
Thrust" as the aircraft starts away and turns towards the airstrip. The
charts we have for a 737 show a resulting wind speed of 75 mph at a distance
of about 20 feet from the tailplane reducing to 35 mph at 85 feet from the
tailplane.

These wind speeds seem low compared to normal environmental wind loading and
won't govern. Does anyone have any experience with this type of loading? We
are thinking that there may be some stiffness criteria to prevent the wall
from vibrating or rattling as the aircraft departs or some load factor to
account for the increased frequency of load.

Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John MacLean
Pomeroy Engineering Ltd
Burnaby BC Canada