Re: Glazing Wall subject to Aircraft Thrust

Your analysis is correct based on my experience with the Oakland Airport Terminal II project.  The actual backthrust wind pressures are not the governing wind load.  The governing wind load is the exposure C winds or the seismic loads.

/s/ Ron Fong
Fremont, California

--
Ronnie Fong