RE: U. S. Navy Soils Design Manual

This will get you to all the Navy documents (sorry, but it's a
really long link):

http://www.lantdiv.navfac.navy.mil/servlet/page?_pageid=5266&_dad=lantdiv&_schema=LANTDIV

>From there, click on "Publications" in the lower left.  For the
old soils manuals, click on the "Historic Criteria" tab in the
upper left.  From there, select "Design Manuals" and scroll down
to DM 7.1 or DM 7.2.

Hope this helps.

Tripp Howard

http://www.efdlant.navfac.navy.mil/lantops_04/policy/designguides/design_guide_geotechnical.pdf