Re: Shading Concrete in CAD Detail

Thanks for the response Paul,

Actually, this is what I do.  I screen down the solid hatch to anywhere
form 20% to 30%.  The original looks nice, it the replication that looks
bad.  If I make a blueline print the reproduction look nice.  But if the
reproduction is a large format photocopy the shading looks bad.  It comes
out too dark, or spotty, or barely visible.  I know this has a lot to do
with the technician who runs the copier.  Usually though they get a big
job with many sheets, set the dial on one setting and run everything.
Consequently the shaded concrete rarely comes out nice looking in  a
photocopy reproduction.  At least that is my experience for the past few
months.  Also, I plot everything in black ink from my plotter, I don't
use color.  Has anyone gotten color shading to reproduce better?

Rich