Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Flare Bevel Weld[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Flare Bevel Weld
- From: "Jeremy Kuhn" <JKuhn(--nospam--at)americancrane.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:36:46 -0400
I know that somewhere in AISC ASD 9th Edition there is a Table that says that Flare Bevel Welds have an effective throat of 5/8 x T. I can’t find it though ! I found Table J2.2 which give 5/16*R, but I know the 5/8 * T is in there somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Jeremy Kuhn, PE
American Crane & Equipment Corp.
Douglassville, PA 19518
Phone: 610-385-6061 Ext. 270
- Prev by Subject: Re: FL loads
- Next by Subject: RE: Flare Bevel Weld
- Previous by thread: Re: Hot Dipped Galvanized A722 Rods
- Next by thread: RE: Flare Bevel Weld