Tuesday night Digest

May 1, 2003

Hello SEAOC friends:

I get the digest daily.  Today it was small enough to avoid a download.  Yesterday it did require a download.  It was changed from previous digest downloads and did not work well.  Three files came through, all incomplete.  The word file was useless and the other two had letter 18 to 28 or so.  Can you revert to the old download method?  I use Compuserve e-mail.

Thanks,

Jeff Wykoff
directorengjw(--nospam--at)cs.com
949-786-1848