Re: Solid Grout Existing CMU Wall

I am not aware of a clean way to do this.  In the past, we ask them to
break a hole in the face-shell above and below each bond beam.  You
place grout in the top hole and use the bottom hole as a clean-out.  You
might get away without the bottom hole, but you won't know what have
when you are done.  This will need to be done at every vertical cell you
want grouted (not easy).  Pressure grouting may help with the need for a
clean-out.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT