RE: Looking for a Good Cold-Form Steel Design Reference

Robert et al,
Further to my e-mail of 29 Apr, I attended a seminar on
the new North American standard for Cold Formed Steel
on 30 Apr.  Dr Shuster said that the AISI was going to
adopt and modify this manual to English units and US
terminology.  However it will be available in about a
year--I would check with AISI.

Gary