Structuralist.Net finally up - well almost!

Title: Message
A malicious hacker destroyed our website and inserted a number of scripts that caused the web to crash. Unfortunately, there this happened to a number of other sites on the same server.
I decided to rebuild the site and to simplify the access - fewer complicated buttons and multiple levels of webpages. I've placed most of the links to the topic specific lists on the home page. Most of all - if many of you remember the SEAINT Online printed Journal - this is what you will expect on the Structuralist.Net. I am including a "Home Alone" page which is a humorous look at small independent offices as well as serious issues we need to be able to discuss that are consider "less-professional" than the SEAINT List or website. For those who remember, this will be similar to the Home Alone Articals that many of you know from the SEAINT Journal.
There is much to do, but I would like your comments and suggestions. When you have the time, please log on to the Structuralist.Net and complete the "Contact Us" form to let me know what you want to see on the site.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant