RE: Concrete Nails

The best course of action is to start a campaign to totally eradicate these
arrogant associations comprised of some most arrogants individuals who claim
to have a lot of authority by number of bullshit papers they have placed in
expensive frames hanging from their office walls. Kick these bastards out of
office. Engineer has become a person who if not pay a hefty fee each year no
longer is an engineer! So what the hell was 20 years studying? One year you
don't pay the ransom to the bastards and no longer you are even an engineer
in your own country. Let's kick some asses friends!