Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Last Announcement: SE Review in SF & LA, May-Oct 2003[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Last Announcement: SE Review in SF & LA, May-Oct 2003
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 08:57:01 EDT
An excellent opportunity to learn with the best in the structural engineering profession. 12 Saturday sessions, each covering different topics, are dedicated to all material types and analysis techniques including dynamic analysis and steel LRFD. Problems and solutions, based on the 97 UBC and the 97 NDS, are discussed in detail, in an interactive environment that provides ample opportunity for participation and discussion of code issues.
For additional details and passing results please see:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lag Screws -- Shear Capacity in plywd
- Next by Subject: last sheet pile question
- Previous by thread: UBC 97: Soil Liquefaction
- Next by thread: Wood Supporting Steel