Re: steel sheet piles

Gary:

I used to use steel sheet piling from United States Steel. Still have their design manual. I think that Foster also either sells or rents sheet piling.

A good introduction to the design of steel sheet piling is "Pile Foundations" by Chellis. Also check NAV FAC DM7.2, Section 4, "Design of Flexible Walls".

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates