Re: Ferro Cement Dome Roofs

You can refer to "Ferrocement & Laminated cementitious composite" by A. E. Naaman
Does anyone know where I can find a examples of the detailing of ferrocent dome roofs. A contractor has proposed it an option to gunnite and I know little about the subject. I know that an ACI code is available but it will take a week for me to get it. I need to make a quick judgement on the thickness and detailing proposed to see whether to pursue it further.

Thanks
Mark Francois