Re: steel sheet piles

Gary,

Another good reference is the Trenching and Shoring Manual which can be downloaded from the following site:

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/construction/Manuals/TrenchingandShoring/TrenchingandShoring.htm

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Gary" <garyd(--nospam--at)structuralconsulting.com>

05/05/2003 04:17 PM
Please respond to seaint